Colonies Zones Smackdown
For the first time there will be two Colonies Zone Meets, our meet in Boston (Zones-North) and a meet in Virginia (Zones-South) where swimmers will go "virtually" head to head and Zone Champions will be crowned! Meet results will be compiled and bragging rights will be awarded to the winner!
- 2014 SCM Champs Info Sheet [PDF]
- Online Entries
- Paper Entry Form [PDF] & USMS Waiver [PDF]- required
- Click Here to View Entries
- Estimated Timeline
- Team Sizes
- Relay Form
- Split Sheets by team (for coaches)
Host Hotel Information- $99.00/night
The Inn at Longwood Medical, 342 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115
Make a reservation by calling (800) 468-2378 or (617) 731-4700. Or via email to Gayle Sinclair or on the website www.innatlongwood.com use group code SCMC1212CUT-OFF DATE: Extended! Call today!
2014 T-Shirt Design Contest - closed!
See our facebook page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/SCMChamps
- Q: I forgot to include an event in my registration. I would like to add an event. A: An entry form with "Additional Event" written on the top and applicable event fee can be mailed in, postmarked by November 29th.
- Q: My seed time is incorrect. A: Email correct seed time prior to Monday 12/8 or you can note it on-site during positive check in.
- Q: My Workout Group/Team is incorrect. A: You may only compete as part of your USMS registered team or workout group. Check your USMS registration card, if you need to change your USMS registration contact the NE-LMSC Registrar (NEregistrar@usms.org).
- Q: Can I switch one event for another? A: No. Please see Question 1 if you would like to add an event.